We’re looking to hire a new Agency Assistant!
Do you want…
- A steady, reliable work schedule?
- An opportunity to advance to above average income levels?
- A pleasant workplace with friendly co-workers?
- Fast-paced, varied work with no time to get bored?
If yes, we hire only the best. Are you:
- A bright, fast learner?
- Proficient on computers in the Windows environment?
- Positive, upbeat and courteous?
- Reliable, trust-worthy and dependable?
- Willing to be involved and help out wherever help is needed?
- Looking for an opportunity to prove yourself?
If so, our Agency Assistant position may be exactly what you’re looking for. Our Agency Assistant provides support for our licensed insurance agents, so the agents can stay focused on client relationships. The Agency Assistant work involves data entry, forms and information processing, administrative tasks, client contact and much more.
The Agency Assistant position also serves as the training ground to learn the insurance business and advance to higher levels of income and responsibility, if desired.
If this interests you, no direct experience is needed. However, here’s what YOU need to qualify for the position …
- Our office is highly automated, so you MUST be able learn and retain new computer abilities EXTREMELY fast and well.
- You MUST get to work on time. You know yourself. If you can’t get to work on time, please do not apply.
- Great attention to detail is REQUIRED.
- You MUST be able to communicate well.
- Administrative and/or insurance agency experience is a plus.
- You MUST get to work reliably.
- You MUST be able to work during our office hours of Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm with an hour off for lunch. These hours are not flexible. Our clients expect us to be available when we say we are.
This is an entry level position and pays $13.00 to $15.00 per hour depending on prior applicable experience and skills level.