Pennsylvania Travel Insurance
Lancaster, Reading, Harrisburg and surrounding areas
Whether it’s to Grandma’s house or halfway around the world, many people love to travel. But the feelings of joy and wonder associated with exploring new places can quickly turn to fear and panic if you get sick or run into other types of misfortune while away. If you’re traveling abroad, and outside of the range of United States-based health insurance network providers, healthcare coverage and costs can compound an already unsettling situation.
You don’t have to be without coverage while abroad! Travel insurance can cover everything from travel interruptions to healthcare provided abroad. For international health insurance coverage, Blue Marsh Insurance is proud to offer the GeoBlue plan for Travel Medical and International Health Insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield. This plan is available to travelers who have an existing health insurance plan.
Here are some benefits of this program:
- Ideal for international leisure, educational, missionary or business travel
- Choice of varying medical limits and deductibles.
- For trips up to 6 months for ages 84 or younger.
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation.
Get A Free Insurance Quote For Your Travel Plans:
- Navigator Missionary Insurance Quote Form
- Single Trip Medical Quote Form
- Travel Insurance Quote Form
Call Our office today for more information.